The agency charged with managing government employees’ pensions, Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA), is inviting applications for its 12-month-long internship programme from qualifying graduates.
The internship programme is planned to start in March 2012. The interns will be paid R40 430.00 per annum. There are approximately 34 internship opportunities at GPAA in various fields (see below) [Quote Application REFERENCE NUMBER found below in brackets when applying].
1. Employee benefits (ref: EB 10)
2. Internal audit (ref: IA 2)
3. Strategy and policy (ref: SP3)
4. Finance (ref: FIN 10)
5. Supply Chain Management (ref: SCM 3)
6. Employee wellness (ref: EHW 1)
7. Business Support Services Administration (ref: BSS 1)
8. Project Management (ref: PM4)
9. Monitoring and Evaluation (ref: CM& E)
10. Organisational development (ref: OD2)
11. Change management (ref: CM2)
Applications must be submitted on the Z83 form obtainable from any government department or from the Government Employees Pension Fund Website at www.gepf.gov.za. Post the completed Z83 form together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications to Private Bag X63, Pretoria, 0001. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Use separate applications when applying for more than one position. Don’t forget to write the relevant REFERENCE NUMBER on the Z83 form. Please apply if you have completed relevant qualifications.
Additional requirements: Applicants must be unemployed graduates and South African citizens.
CLOSING DATE: 9 DECEMBER 2011.
For any questions leave a comment below and we will send you an email with the relevant people’s contact details if we can’t answer the questions ourselves.
Good luck, The Bursary Bin.