This Old Mutual learnership is strictly for people who have no more than a matriculation certificate. The learnership is available in the following fields:
- Financial Advice.
- Call Centre Skills.
- Office/Administrative Support.
- Product Administration.
Please read this carefully before applying:
- No faxed or posted applications will be accepted.
- Only SA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Preference will be give to employment equity applicants in accordance with Old Mutual’s Employment Equity Plan.
- We would welcome applications from disabled applicants.
- Applicants must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed pure Maths on a Grade 12 or NQF level 4.
- Learnerships are only available in JHB and Cape Town.
- Applications are open to applicants up to age 25 (people without disabilities) and up to age 35 (people with disabilities).
The closing date is 20 December 2011. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments in JHB and Cape Town. Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview in JHB and Cape Town.
A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview with Line Managers in JHB and Cape Town respectively. Offers will be extended to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences 1 March 2012.
To apply click on this link: http://www.oldmutual.co.za/about-us/careers-centre/learners-and-school-leavers/amathuba-learnerships.aspx
If you encounter any problems, please email the Amathuba Learnership Team