Position: Technologist in Training X48
Position/Task Grade: L09
Department: Construction Management
Location: Tutuka, Hendrina, Duvha, Kriel, Matla and Camden Power Station
Reference Number: 49947631JT / 329 770593
Closing Date: 8 June 2012
Group Capital Division is offering the following Technologist in Training opportunities in the following discipline: Electrical, C&I, Mechanical, Quantity Surveyor and Planning.
- BTech in Electrical Engineering Heavy Current/Light Current
- BTech in C&I
- BTech in Mechanical
- BTech in Quantity Surveying
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Have ability to understand technical concepts
- Be safety conscious
- Have conscientious self-discipline approach
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Positive attitude
Kindly apply for the position online by clicking on the link below or alternatively Submit you detailed CV and certified Qualification copies to the Security gate of all the mentioned Power Stations before the closing date.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom?s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment.
CLOSING DATE IS TODAY (8 JUNE), APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE