The Attorneys Fidelity Fund of South Africa hereby invites prospective bursaries holders studying law to apply for their LLB bursary for the 2013 academic year. The Attorneys Fidelity Fund bursary can only be awarded for a period up to two years at a university in the Republic of South Africa. Below is the advert for this bursary:
What Are The Requirements?
- The minimum requirement for qualification for such a bursary is a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Iuris or B Proc degree or a similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your second year, we can assist with a bursary for your 3rd and 4th year of study.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your third year, we can assist with a bursary for your final year of study.
- Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- A bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a recipient.
- The Fund’s Board of Control will in each case determine the amount of the bursary.
- A bursary can be awarded for a maximum period of two years at a South African University.
To apply download the application form by clicking here (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD), fill it in, attach all the required documents and return to the Attorneys Fidelity Fund by one of these three methods:
The Attorneys Fidelity Fund (Bursaries)
P O Box 3062
By DOCUMENT EXCHANGE:
Docex 154, Cape Town
Or HAND DELIVER:
Attorneys Fidelity Fund
5th Floor Waalburg Building,
28 Wale Street, Cape Town, 8001
The closing date for applications, are to reach our offices by no later than 15 August 2012. You may post or hand deliver your application form [ALL faxed and E-mailed applications will be disqualified].