South Africa’s state-owned power generation company, Eskom, is currently inviting applications into its Storeman Experiential Learner programme. There 15 learnerships for people with a grade 12 with an E symbol in Maths, and 10 opportunities for people with a National Diploma in Logistics and/or Supply Chain.
Position/Task Grade: XX9
Department: Supply Chain Operations
Business Unit: Supply Chain Operations
Location: Various Regions
Reference Number: 50120536BM/329-929936
Closing Date: 23 October 2012
- Grade 12 X15 (Maths with E symbol)
- National Diploma X10 (Supply Chain Operations or Logistics)
Skills and Competencies
- Have the ability to understand technical concepts
- Be safety conscious
- Have a conscientious self-disciplined approach
- Have high level of drive and motivation
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Be a team player
- Have good communication skills
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE (Note: registration will be required)