Lancet Laboratories is once again offering the following excellent learning and development opportunity:
Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with a Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2013/2014 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed-term learnership contract, commencing January 2013. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
- Have a valid Grade 12 exemption certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences, all at Higher Grade with a minimum E symbol
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the Durban area for the duration of the Learnership.
- Human Communications has been retained to handle all responses to this opportunity.
- Interested individuals who meet the above criteria should fax a concise CV (2 pages), scanned certified copies of ID and Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than one page), clearly setting out their understanding of phlebotomy and motivating why they should be considered for this learnership programme, to 086 675 7130.
Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not have received a response by 15 December 2012, please consider your application unsuccessful.