FNB is currently inviting applications for its 2013 Learnership Programme. The Learnership will be based on Java Programming and it will be conducted at the bank’s Johannesburg offices for a period of 12 months.
- Please note that this Learnership is open to everyone, including FNB staff member’s relatives and acquaintances.
- The Learnership is for Java Programming for 12 months. Applicants will be required to undertake a compulsory aptitude test.
- Applicants need to achieve a passmark equal to or greater than 70% for the aptitude test .
- Applicants must have successfully completed matric, pure mathematics (not maths literacy) and science.
- Documents to submit: Your CV, a schedule of your matric results and/or degree or diploma studied.
- Motivation of not more than 150 words as to why you should be considered for this learnership.
- This learnership is based in Johannesburg.
A matric certificate (Grade 12) is required.
HOW TO APPLY?
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE then click on “Search Careers” and write the word learnership in the area titled “Keywords” then click on “Search”. (You will be required to register on the FNB careers website before you can apply). ALL emailed, posted, or faxed will not be considered.