MultiChoice is currently inviting graduates who hold any of these qualifications to apply for their video library internship for 2013: Media Studies, Broadcasting, Audio Visual, Video Technology (Higher Education or FET) or any relevant qualification.
Your duties will include:
• Support for Projects
• Log delivery and Ardome monitoring
• Tape dispatch
• Customer Service
• Providing customers with required library content-physical and digital
• Updating, shelving and filing of library content and documentation.
• Maintain or improve existing client relationships
• Matric (Grade 12) or NQF 4 qualification
• Preference will be given to EE candidates and people living with disabilities, who have completed qualification in Media Studies, Broadcasting, Audio Visual, Video Technology (Higher Education or FET) or any relevant qualification
• Proficiency in English, spoken and written
• Computer Literate (Ms Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
• Knowledge of Television Operations will be an added advantage
TO APPLY CLICK HERE (Then, under Browse Jobs click Operations > then on Video Library – Internship click View Details the click on Apply at the end of the post).