Take the next step to where the sky’s the limit with the Shoprite Group of Companies at our OK Furniture branch in Kimberley!
These management roles will see you:
• Planning and organising the medium and long-term activities of the branch
• Monitoring stock
• Ensuring that set targets are achieved
• Managing staff
• Identifying and solving problems relating to customers, staff and equipment
• Taking full responsibility for branch success from a profit -loss perspective.
Essential requirements include:
• A Senior Certificate or equivalent
• At least three years’ managerial experience
• Previous work experience in a service or retail-related industry
• Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
• Sound product knowledge
• Exposure to management systems in the furniture/retail industry
• An interest and demonstrated track-record in the retail industry.
• Good project planning and organising abilities
• Effective leadership skills
• Valid code B driver’s licence.
In addition to excellent career opportunities, the Shoprite Group offers market -related remuneration packages, which include attractive benefits.
Forward your CV, covering letter and a certified copy of your ID, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0514482001.
Closing date: 19 November 2012.
If you have not received a response within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that other applicants were more suitable for the job.
The Shoprite Group promotes and applies the principles of Employment Equity and additionally, reserves the right not to make an appointment.