Mtubatuba Municipality invites qualiﬁed, suitable, experienced, innovative, committed individuals to apply for the following positions:
FINANCIAL INTERN (1 POST)
(2 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
Salary: 100 000 p.a
- Must possess a 3-year B.Com degree or equivalent completed in Accounting, Auditing, Supply Chain Management, Municipal Finance and Economics (must have been completed from 2006)
- Computer literacy
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Please note: No experience is required; the interns will work closely with the CFO. Candidates must be between 18 and 35 years old.
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high-quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Budget and Treasury Ofﬁce, which is governed by MFMA Act 56 of 2003 and the underlying reforms.
Key performance areas
- Implementation of GRAP and Budget reforms
- Financial and performance reporting
- Change risks and project management
- Expenditure and revenue management
- Supply chain/procurement management
- Implementation of MFMA
- Asset management
- Development and implementation of ﬁnancial policies.
This internship targets suitable candidates that reside within area of jurisdiction of Mtubatuba Municipality only
Enquiries can be directed to the Human Resource Manager on 035-550 0069 during ofﬁce working hours.
Applications together with a comprehensive CV and certiﬁed copies of relevant qualiﬁcations should be addressed and submitted to: The HR Section, Mtubatuba Municipality, P. O. Box 52, Mtubatuba, 3935 on/or before Thursday (28 March 2013).
Mr. S. R. Ntuli Municipal Manager Mtubatuba Municipality subscribes to an afﬁrmative action programme that is non-racist, non-sexist, non-discriminatory and based on merit. The Council reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Should you not be contacted within a period of thirty (30) days from the closing date, your application should be deemed to have been unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 28 MARCH 2013