Bloomberg News interns will gain hands-on experience reporting and writing for the financial news service. Working with Bloomberg’s 1,900 print journalists in 152 news bureaus around the world, interns will contribute to coverage of financial markets, companies, commodities, economies and government. Successful applicants will produce breaking news stories under real-time deadline pressure. This is a paid six-month internship program.
Along with a resume and cover letter, please submit three published samples of your work to support your application.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
– Interest in financial markets, companies, commodities and economies.
– Ability to work within a team under deadline pressure.
– Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
– Applicants will be required to work in Johannesburg for the full six months
of the internship.