SABMiller are looking for passionate business leaders who desire the opportunity to drive and shape marketing within our organisation that will change the way the world thinks about brands.
Our graduates will delve into the world of consumer insights, marketing innovation, brand execution and sales.
You have the right ingredients if you have an honours degree in commerce, marketing or communication combined with an unquenchable desire to learn and grow in a business that aspires to become an icon of the 21st Century model company.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, knowledge, skills and competencies:
- A sharp understanding of the marketing discipline
- A strong perspective of consumer trends
- A demonstrated understanding of commerce principles
- A history of leadership roles
- Innovative and strategic thinkers and implementers
- Achievement and goal orientated
- Team player
- Internal locus of control
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing. The South African Breweries is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions will be in line with the company’s equity strategy.
Employment Type : Permanent
Full/Part Time : Full-time
Location : Central Office
Country : South Africa
City : Sandton
GOOD LUCK! The Bursary Bin