South African insurance firm Telesure is in search of bright young graduates to join it an internship / learnership for a period of 12-months. The interns will be placed within it’s Loss Adjusting team for the duration of the training contract and a stipend will be paid
Students with qualifications in the following areas will be considered: Forensics, Auditing / Investigation, Accident Reconstruction, Criminology, Bcom, LLB.
What are the requirements for this Telesure Internship Programme?
- The ideal candidates for this opportunities will meet the following requirements
- Matric, essential
- Tertiary qualification in Forensics, Auditing / Investigation, Accident Reconstruction, Criminology, Bcom, LLB, preferable
- Immediately available
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Own transport and valid driver’s licence, essential
How to apply?
(c) The Bursary Bin owns FULL copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.