Are you a journalism graduate? Would a job in copywriting be a perfect fit for you? If you are hungry for an internship and think that you are up for a deadline-driven and sometimes stressful environment then this internship at SA Camera, an MIH Group division, may just be for you. MIH is looking for a talented young copywriter who graduated with a journalism qualification who can thrive in a stressful and deadline driven environment.
What are the requirements?
You must have the following:
- a qualification in journalism
- attention to detail
- an ability to excel in stressful and deadline driven environments
What kind of training will I be exposed to?
- Training on photographic equipment
- Introduction to product knowledge
- Photographic training
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web specific writing
And what about my duties?
- Restructuring format of copy for products on the SA Camera website
- Write copy for the most popular products
- Write articles for newsletters and social media
- Various other duties as and when required
How do I apply?
(c) The Bursary Bin owns FULL copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.