Kuyasa Graduate Learnership (or just Kuyasa Learnership) is a graduate internship/learnership programme run by the BANKSETA (Banking Sector Education and Training Authority). The Kuyasa programme is aimed at graduates in fields relevant to the banking sector. The programme is currently accepting applications for 2014 opportunities. Successful candidate will be placed in training stations in the following cities: Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria and Gauteng.
What are the requirements for the BANKSETA Kuyasa Learnership?
- You must have a minimum of a 3-year qualification in any of the following:
- Human Resources (HR)
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Must be a South African citizen
- Be under the age of 30 years on 1 February 2013 (in other words, be born after 1 February 1984).
- Have a clear credit record
- Have no criminal record
- If you are disabled you are required to furnish a medical certificate indicating your disability.
- Be fluent in English
Which documents are required when applying for the BANKSETA Kuyasa Graduate Learnership 2014?
You need the following documents to apply for the Kuyasa Graduate Learnership:
- A valid certified copy of your Grade 12 Certificate;
- A valid certified copy of your tertiary qualification with and a certified transcript of academic record;
- A valid certified copy of your South African ID Book;
- A certified copy of a positive recommendation or official testimonial from your previous school, learning institution or religious institution (e.g. church);
- IF you are disabled also attach a certified copy of a medical certificate stating your condition, and if you are disabled and do not have a Grade 12 please attach an equivalent qualification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KUYASA GRADUATE LEARNERSHIP?
To apply please follow the following steps:
- Click here to download the Kuyasa Graduate Learnership Application Form (CLICK NOW TO DOWNLOAD) OR if you want the form to be faxed to you call 011 269 8858 OR if you want the form to be emailed to you send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write this in the subject line of your email Request for 2014 Kuyasa Application Form)
- Fill the application form and return it together with documents indicated under “Which documents are required when applying for the BANKSETA Kuyasa Graduate Learnership 2014?” above either by fax or email or hand-deliver the application form together with the required documents to a Kelly office near you (the details are on the last page of the application form you just downloaded at Step 1 above).
Please note that the CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is 31 August 2013.
Interviews will be conducted between August and October 2013. If you have not been called by 31 October 2013 please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
If you are successful you will be paid an allowance of R4000.00 per month during your learnership; however, you will have to pay for your own transport and accommodation. Please also note that you will also attend classes.
All people under the age of 30 years on 1 February 2014 including people of all races, genders and people with or without disabilities are welcome to apply. Please also note that employment equity targets will apply.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns FULL copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.