The University of KwaZulu-Natal’s Public Health Medicine discipline is offering a graduate programme (consisting of an opportunity to study towards a Graduate Diploma in Public Health and a Masters of Public Health in 2014.
This programme aimed at graduates with a minimum of a three-year undergraduate or an four-year (honours level) degree in public health or related study field.
What are the requirements?
Depending on the qualification you would like to study at the university of KwaZulu-Natal, you are required to meet the following requirements:
- Graduate Diploma in Public Health – if you choose this qualification, you are required to have a 3-year degree in a health or social science related field, and a minimum of 1 year programme or clinical exposure in social sector or health after completing community service.
- Masters of Public Health – should you opt to apply for this qualification, you must meet the following criteria:
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree (honours level)
- OR a Post-Graduate Diploma in Public Health (all qualifications must be social science or health related study field)
- 1 year programme or clinical experience in health or social sector, after community service.
The primary undergraduate degree MUST be a Bachelor’s degree (NOT a four year diploma or post graduate diploma.)
How to apply?
To get information on how to apply or if you have any questions regarding this programme contact Timisha Pillay OR Dineo Oliphant on Telephone No.: 031 260 4508 or email any of them on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 September 2013.
Please note: that this is a course programme comprising of core and elective modules which will be presented face-to-face on a part-time basis over a semester.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is therefore prohibited.