BHP Billiton is inviting applications interested suitably qualified South Africans with NCV Level 4 OR Matric/Grade 12 OR N2/N3 qualification with mathematics and physical science to apply for its apprenticeship at its Hotazel Manganese Mines in the Kalahari.
Hotazel Manganese Mines (HMM), is based in the Kalahari. We mine one of the largest manganese resources in the world. We offer a unique lifestyle choice with a family-friendly, secure environment and value our employees as our greatest asset.
Ensuring compliance with the BHP Billiton commitment to Zero Harm, you will have an opportunity to be trained as an Artisan. If you strive for high work standards of performance, be able to complete the theoretical and practical parts of the training course within the pre-defined training period and are interested in qualifying yourselves as an Artisan in one of the following disciplines:
• 2 X Electricians
• 1 X Fitters
• 2 X Platers/Welders
• 3 X Millwright
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
• NCV Level 4 (with Mathematics and Science, minimum 40% each) or
• N2/N3 Technical Qualification – N3 Compulsory for Millwrights and Electricians
• Pre-assessment test
• Medically fit.
• Code 08 driver’s license
The successful candidate will be required to possess the following skills/competencies:
• Team player
• Action Orientation
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Delivering quality results
• Organizing.If you meet the minimum requirements and interested in becoming an artisan in the above-mentioned fields, please CLICK HERE NOW TO APPLY before closing date 10 October 2013 at 17H00.