Fruit and Veg City in the Western Cape is inviting applications from suitable qualified graduates in the Western Cape to apply for a Graduate Trainee opportunity to start as soon as possible. Applicants should have a grade 12/ Matric qualification plus a tertiary qualification in either procurement, retail management, logistics or culinary arts. You must also be computer literate.
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this graduate opportunity:
- A grade 12/ Matric qualification;
- a tertiary qualification in any of the following: procurement, retail management, logistics or culinary arts.
- Be computer literate;
- Have own transport;
- Be willing to work long hours, overtime, shifts and on weekends;
- Be willing to work 6 days a week;
- Be a resident of the Western Cape, South Africa.
How to apply?
This position does not have a specified closing date, therefore it will close with the appointment of a candidate. TO APPLY CLICK HERE NOW.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.