Golden Arrow Bus Services (Pty) Limited, in collaboration with the Transport Education and Training Authority, offers a learnership programme towards the National Certificate in Professional Driving (NQF level 3) , and therefore invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the learnership opportunities.
- a minimum Matric/Grade12 or equivalent qualification
- a valid B/C1 (code 8/10) driver’s licence
- a valid PrOP or ability to obtain a PrOP (legal requirements: no criminal record and over 21 yea rs of age)
- willingness to be trained in operating a heavy vehicle
- willingness to pursue a career as a professional driver in the Road Passenger Transport Industry.
Individuals who are currently unemployed and meet the abovementioned criteria are invited to forward applications to The Employment Officer, PO Box 1795, Cape Town 8000 or fax: (021) 934-1 583 or report at the Employment Office, Golden Arrow, Roy Beamish Building, Airport Industria.
We strive through professionalism, dedication and integrity to provide the highest standard of driver education and training for the benefit of the company, the communities we serve and the industry at large.