The independent police watchdog, Independent Police Investigations Directorate (IPD), is inviting applications from unemployed South African graduates in possession of a National Diploma/ Degree in Public Admin or Public Management or Office Management or equivalent relevant admin qualification.
The successful candidates will be based at the IPID national office in Pretoria, Gauteng and will be paid a stipend R4035.00.
- Applicants have to be unemployed South African graduates
- Have a degree or diploma in any of the following:
- Office Management;
- Public Administration;
- Public Management;
- equivalent, relevant administration qualification.
- Be computer literate
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be self-driven and able to work under pressure.
If you are successful your duties will entail:
- The successful candidate will report to the Director: ICT and will be responsible for: Filing system, Assist with documenting and updating information such as renewing of software licenses, making travel arrangement for ICT officials, taking of calls etc. Arrange for ICT meetings; taking of minutes, Sending and receiving e-mail and faxes, Assist with the sourcing of quotations compilation of requests for ICT equipment and completion of orders, submission of monthly telephone accounts and network accounts to relevant components.
How to apply?
Applications on a Z83 Form, accompanied by a detailed CV and certied copies of qualifications and ID copy should be sent to: Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 941, Pretoria, 0001 For the Attention of Mr M Maluleke OR hand-deliver to City Forum Building, 114 Madiba Street, Pretoria Central.
Closing Date: 11 October 2013
Should you have any questions regarding this internship contact: Ms P Hlalele @ (012) 399 0211.
Note: Applications should be submitted on a Z83 obtained from any Public Service Department accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of Qualifications and ID. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful, as communication will be made with short listed candidates only. The successful candidate will have to undergo security vetting. His / her character should be beyond reproach. The appointment is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and competency assessment. Detailed CV with contact details of three recent references. Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and Identity Document. NB: if you do not hear from the Department within three months, consider your application as unsuccessful as correspondence will only be entered with shortlisted candidates only. The Independent Police Investigative Directorate reserves the right not to make an appointment. His/her character should be beyond reproach. Faxed and late applications will not be considered.
The applicant must be willing to sign a contract with a Department.