Discovery Health is inviting applications from female South Africans between the ages of 20 and 40 years to apply for its Nursery School Class Assistant Learnership for the year 2014. The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 400 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Education, Training and Development Practices SETA (ETDP) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
This learnership’s core focus will be Early Childhood Development Education
What are the requirements?
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised matric with English (Minimum D Symbol on Standard Grade) & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol);
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed a previous Learnership;
- Be between the ages of 20 and 40 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language; and
- Experience in the childcare environment.
Please note: This opportunity is being advertised in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity initiatives.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
- Please ensure that you apply only if you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
- You must have a valid SA ID
- Please have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
- Female applicants only
TO APPLY CLICK HERE NOW or before the closing of 29 November 2013.