UTi is a global supply chain and logistics company with a global footprint of 370 offices and logistics centres in more than 60 countries. We are offering candidates the chance to join our Learnership programme, due to commence 01 March 2014.
Grab this opportunity to gain 12 months hands-on experience in one of our busy warehouses or distribution centres, plus a nationally recognised qualification in the following area.
This qualification is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry or non-commercial venture / organization. The core component of the qualification offers the learner knowledge and skills in the:
- management of records,
- comprehension of written and verbal texts,
- business writing,
- problem solving,
- cultural awareness,
- self-management and development,
- project teamwork, and
- business policies and procedures.
The elective component is focused on Project Administration.
Applicants must have completed Matric / Grade 12, or are currently doing Grade 12 and must be South African citizens.
The programme is a 12-months, full-time commitment (Monday – Friday, with time off to attend classes and examinations / assessments).
Successful applicants will receive a monthly allowance of R3500 per month, to cover the cost of travel to and from the UTi premises where they are based.
The qualification will be issued to the candidate upon successful completion of the 12-months period, as well as successful completion of the required examinations and assessments.
After applying please ensure the following:
- You receive a confirmation of your application.
- Check your emails regularly during the application process.
Successful candidates will be contacted via email only. Pre-employment Assessments & Interviews will be conducted from November 2013 onwards.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- arrive punctually for work
- Ability to grasp and process new information.
- open and deal with incoming mail
- operate office equipment (photocopiers, fax machines, switchboards, etc.)
- use MS Excel (intermediate)
- use MS Word (intermediate)
- work without supervision
- work in a team as well as individually
- the basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers
TO APPLY CLICK HERE NOW (You will be required to register on the destination website).
Closing date: 21 October 2013