One of South Africa’s leading communications service providers MWEB is inviting applications from South Africans with an electrical engineering or computer science degree. Your knowledge and experience with A+ and N+ will serve as an advantage. This position will be based in the Western Cape, South Africa.
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following requirements to be considered:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering;
- The following will serve as advantages:
- knowledge and experience in A+ and N+;
- good understanding of Unix/Linux, firewalls, and network authentication; and
- working knowledge of connectivity types such as Wi-Fi & Optic Fibre.
How to apply
While noting that the closing date is 31 October 2013, we encourage you to click here to apply as soon as possible.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.