Comair Limited, a leading South African aviation company and operator of kulula.com and British Airways flights, is currently inviting applications into its Psychometry Internship for 2014.
A post-graduate Honours degree in Industrial Psychology or Psychometry and able to commence with a Psychometry internship.
Competencies required include commercial awareness, quality orientation, persuasiveness, problem solving and analysis, oral and written communication and planning and organising. Creativity, computer literacy and the ability to work in a team in a dynamic environment are essential.
A high level of proficiency in Business English is required.
Knowledge of HPCSA regulations, ethics underlying the use and interpretation of psychometrics, relevant psychometric instruments, OD theories and principles and competency modelling and design would be an advantage.
An initial training period would be necessary to familiarise with the policies, procedures and instruments used.
Candidates must be prepared to travel to the stations around South Africa.
After the 6 month internship, candidates will have gained all required hours for a Psychometry internship program.
Full time, 6 Month Internship opportunity in the Organisational Development and Selection department of Comair Limited, based in Kempton Park. The contract will begin in January 2014.The OD department boasts fully independent Psychometric testing facilities and the opportunity to grow through exposure to a wide scope of psychometric test application in Organisational Development.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To conduct psychometric assessments in line with external regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- To conduct feedback sessions with managers and candidates
- To communicate issues regarding test providers, assessments, regulations, ethical issues, assessment conditions and service delivery according to agreements so that they may be addressed .
- To build relationships with all departments in order to provide high quality services and to encourage feedback to improve service.
- To ensure Test Centre administration is updated at all times and is strictly processed according to the policies, procedures, rules, regulations and timeframes set out internally and by external regulators
- To assist with initiatives related to OD in order to ensure optimal learning opportunities are capitalised on.
How to apply?
Send your CV accompanied by a Letter of Approval to start with internship from your University, a transcript of academic record and a copy of your South African ID to: email@example.com .
Closing date: 11 December 2013
This is a 6 month contracted position.
Comair Limited has the right to remove this advert at any time. All candidates will be subjected to the appropriate Comair recruitment and selection policies and procedures.