Are you a Limpopo resident under the age of 35 years? Do you have a Code B (Code 08) Driver’s Licence? Do you have no criminal record? Do you have a Grade 12 (Matric) or equivalent qualification (NQF Level 4)? If you are looking for a learnership opportunity you will be very pleased to know that the Limpopo Department of Roads and Transport is inviting applications from people like you for its 2014 Learner Traffic Officers learnerships. The department will appoint 250 candidates on the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for the Limpopo Department of Roads and Transport 2014 Learnership you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- You must be able to drive a motor vehicle;
- Have a minimum of a valid Code B (code 8) driving licence (for manual transmission vehicles);
- Must be prepared to be subjected to a driving and competency test;
- Have a Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent educational qualification;
- Must have proof of South African citizenship, in a form of an Identity Document (ID);
- Have good written and verbal communication skills;
- A medical certificate as confirmation that the applicant may do physically and mentally demanding work;
- Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and public holidays (24/7/365 );
- Have NO criminal record; and
- The applicant must NOT have been declared unfit to possess or operate a firearm in terms of the Firearms Controls Act, 2000 (Act.: 60 of 2000) or any other legislation.
How to apply?
To apply please download a Z83 Application Form by CLICKING HERE, (FILL IN the Z83 form fully, in other words fill in all fields that apply to you on the Z83), indicate the reference number of this position as REF S5/2/4/2 and sign the form. Attach you CV together with certified copies of your qualifications, ID, Driver’s Licence and the original medical certificate and take your application to your nearest district office of the Limpopo Department of Transport:
Physical Address: Capricorn District, Lebowakgomo Government Complex, Lebowakgomo
Postal Address: The Senior District Manager, Private Bag X51, Chuenespoort, 0745
Tel No.: 015 633 6691/2/3/4/5
Physical Address: Sekhukhune District, Lebowakgomo Government Complex, Lebowakgomo
Postal Address: The Senior District Manager, Private Bag X61, Lebowakgomo, 0737
Tel No.: 015 633 6706/6808/ 5157
Physical Address: Waterberg District, NTK Building, Corner Thabo Mbeki and River Streets, Modimolle
Postal Address: The Senior District Manager, Private Bag X1038, Modimolle, 0510
Tel No.: 014 718 2300
Physical Address: Thohoyandou Government Complex, Thohoyandou.
Postal Address: The Senior District Manager, Private Bag X2145, Sibasa, 0970
Tel No.: 015 962 5081
Physical Address: Mopani District, Giyani Government Complex, Giyani
Postal Address: The Senior Manager, Private Bag X9671, Giyani, 0826
Tel No.: 015 811 7000
Please note the following:
- Applications received after the closing date, faxed applications, emailed applications and application sent to the wrong address will not be considered
- If you did not hear from the Department of Roads and Transport within 60 days after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- You must be willing to sign a learnership contract with the department.
- Suitable applicants will be subject to a number of checks including criminal record, citizenship, security vetting and educational qualification checks.
If you have any questions regarding this learnership please contact Ms LJ Mulaudzi on 015 295 1151 during normal office hours.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.