Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is inviting applications from young South Africans qualified with a Grade 12/Matric qualification with Mathematics OR Maths Literacy and/or Accounting as passed subjects to apply for their 2014 Administration Learnership Programme which will be based at various of Standard Bank’s operations in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Successful candidates will enter into a fixed-term employment contract and a learnership contract for a period of twelve months with Standard Bank. During the period of learnership, learners will be paid a monthly stipend of R3 000. On successful completion of the learnership programme learners will receive an NQF 4 Certificate in Banking.
What are the requirements?
Standard Bank lists the following as the minimum requirements for the learnership:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed matric and passed Mathematics or Maths Literacy and/or Accounting
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
How to apply?
Closing date: 15 January 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns partial copyright on this article. Copyright on the article is also partially owned by Standard Bank. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.