The Limpopo Premier’s Office is inviting applications for the 2014 Limpopo Provincial Government Bursaries from the province’s impoverished youth currently studying or intending to study towards a tertiary qualification in any field of study in 2014. Only bursary applications from Limpopo residents will be considered. The Limpopo Provincial Government Bursary will cover virtually all costs for studying at a tertiary institution – these are: meals, accommodation, books and school fees.
What are the requirements?
- Applicants have to be South African citizens residing in Limpopo Province;
- Currently studying or intending to study towards a tertiary qualification in any field in 2014;
- Meeting the admission requirements of the qualification of interest;
- Be financially needy.
How to apply?
To apply, download the 2014 Limpopo Provincial Government/ Office of the Premier Bursary Application Form by clicking here now. Fill the form in and attach the following documents to your application form and and return it by post or hand delivery on the details below:
Attached CERTIFIED COPIES of the following documents to your bursary application form:
- Letter of Admission / Proof of Registration at a Tertiary Institution;
- Transcript of Academic Record (for students already at a Tertiary Institution);
- Statement of Results OR Latest School Report (for learners who were studying matric/ grade 12 in 2013) OR Grade 12 certificate;
- Identity Document;
- Proof of Residential Address (e.g. Electricity /Water bill from the municipality, Letter from Local Chief, Municipality or Ward Councillor confirming your residential address);
- Affidavits signed before a commissioner of oath (For applicants with single parents OR for applicants with unemployed parents – detailing the means of survival)
- If one or all your parents have passed on, attached certified copy of Death certificate as well.
Deliver your applications by post or by hand-delivery to any of the following addresses:
Office of the Premier
Private Bag X9483
Office of the Premier
40 Hans van Rensburg Street
Closing Date: 31 December 2013 at 13:00.
If you have any questions regarding this bursary advertisement please contact either Mesdames Maatjie on 015 287 6365 OR K Mosotho on 015 287 6371 during normal office hours.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns full copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.