One of South Africa’s Big Four banking brands, Standard Bank of South Africa Limited, is inviting applications for its 2014 call centre learnership opportunities. As a minimum requirement, learners are required to have a matric/ grade 12 qualification with English and Maths OR Maths Literacy OR Accounting.
The Standard Bank Call Centre learnership will run over a period of 12-months on successful completion of which learners will receive an NQF 4 qualification and an opportunity to work for the Standard Bank Customer Contact Centre on a full-time basis. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R3,500 during the course of their training.
What are the requirements?
Standard Bank lists the following as a minimum requirements:
- Be between the ages of 18-30;
- Be able to speak, read and write English;
- Have a valid certified copy of Grade 12 certificate with a minimum pass in English of 60% AND in Accountancy OR Mathematics/Maths Literacy;
- Be computer literate;
- Not be employed;
- Not be studying at any other institution;
- Not be registered on any other learnership; and
- Only South African Citizens will be considered.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 15 January 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns partial copyright to this article. Copyright is also partially owned by The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited. All rights reserved.