East Rand Water Care Company (ERWAT), a visionary leader in the wastewater industry since 1992, provides bulk wastewater conveyance and highly technical and proficient wastewater treatment to a host of industries. The company is rich in expertise and has been instrumental in developing methods to reduce costs, whilst at the same time rendering excellent quality of effluent and being environmentally sound.
If you’re a South African citizen between the ages of 20 and 35 and you haven’t previously taken part in an Internship (graduate) programme, you could be given the opportunity to take part in this 12-month programme. The Internship will offer you workplace exposure in order to improve your prospects of employability.
- A full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations
- Integration of academic preparation with professional challenges
- BSc/ND Engineering (Chemical) (Ref. 105083/21)
- BSc Environmental Management (Ref. 105083/22)
- A CV accompanied by certified copies of the relevant degree or diploma, academic transcripts (records) and South African Identity Document
- Proof of residence (since priority will be given to residents of Ekurhuleni)
- An application letter stating the field you are applying for
- A statement to the effect that you have not previously been employed or participated in any internship programme
Send your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.humanjobs.co.za
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
(c) Copyright exclusively owned by HumanJobs and East Rand Water Care Company (ERWAT). All rights reserved.