Are you a South African citizen with a disability? Do you have a Grade 12/Matric qualification? Are you unemployed? Hutech International Group is inviting applications for a 2014 End User Computing Learnership which will be based in Gauteng for a period of 12-months.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be unemployed South Africans with a disability (excluding total blindness and deafness);
- Have a Grade 12 / Matric;
- Have limited or no knowledge of operating a computer;
- Must have excellent command of the English language;
- Must not have a negative credit record or criminal record;
- Must be willing to attend classes in Midrand, Gauteng during the first four months of the learnership, and be will to be placed with the Johannesburg area for practical training; and
- Must submit a medical certificate certifying their disability on the day of the interview (disabilities must be permanent and rectifiable through the use of an assistance device or tool).
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership send your CV (indicating the nature of you disability on the CV) by email to email@example.com or by fax to 0866123803.
Closing date: unspecified
(c) The Bursary Bin owns all copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.