The Office of Western Cape Premier Hellen Zille’s Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) project is inviting applications from young Western Cape residents with a Grade 12 / Matric certificate to apply for the project’s 2014 intake. Interns will be placed across the Western Cape’s provincial government departments for a period of 12-months where they will receive on-the-job training.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for placement on the 2014 Western Cape Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) project you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be financially needy;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 24 years old;
- Be a South African citizen and a resident of the Western Cape;
- Not be enrolled or planning to enrol for further studies in 2014;
- Must have written and passed your Grade 12/ Matric in 2013 in the Western Cape; and
- Must lack support or network to help you make career choices.
How to apply?
The application process is entirely online. Before you begin with the application, please make sure you have scanned copies of your Matric results/statement and ID document; and that you are prepared to populate your profile on the Western Cape Provincial Government Careers website on information on your: 1. Personal details; 2. Personal profile; 3. Key skills; 4. Key achievements; and 5. Hobbies and interests.
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2013
(c) The Bursary Bin owns all copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.