Are a graduate in any of the following fields with a degree/ diploma: Marketing Management, Nature Conservation, HR, Environmental Education, Supply Chain Management, Environmental Studies/Management, Public Relations, or Health & Safety? Are you a resident of the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality? Do you need an internship programme to gain work experience? The Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo (JCPZ) is inviting applications from unemployed Johannesburg residents between the ages of 18 and 35 for its 2014/2015 internship programme. The programme will last for a period of twelve months and interns will be based at various JCPZ operations across the Johannesburg region; interns will be paid a monthly stipend R3,800.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a degree or diploma in Marketing Management, Nature Conservation, HR, Environmental Education, Supply Chain Management, Environmental Studies/Management, Public Relations, or Health & Safety;
- OR a relevant NQF Level 5 qualification or higher with a year’s experience volunteering / working in the environmental field;
- Have communication skills (proficiency in English) and mathematical literacy;
- Be unemployed and between the ages of 18-35 years;
- Reside within City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality; and
- Be computer literate.
How to apply?
To apply for a position on the JCPZ Internship Programme send your application by email accompanied by your CV, CERTIFIED copies of your qualifications to: Internship2013email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 April 2014
Should you have any questions, please contact: Thandeka Mtsweni on Tel: 011 712-6601 OR Heyley Kinnear on Tel: 011 435-2845. OR visit the JCPZ Human Resources at 40 De Korte Street, 3rd Floor in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns all copyright for this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.