Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo (JCPZ) is inviting applications from resident graduates in various environment-related fields. These includes Environmental Education, Environmental Studies/Management or Nature Conservation. Graduates in the following sub-fields will be considered: Eco-Tourism, Conservation, Environmental Management, and Environmental Education. Graduate Learners will be paid a monthly stipend of R2,500 for the 12-months period of internship/graduate learnership.
What are the requirements?
Applicants meeting the following minimum requirements will be considered:
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Environmental Education, Environmental Studies/Management or Nature Conservation; with studies in the following sub-fields Eco-Tourism, Conservation, Environmental Management, and Environmental Education;
- OR a NQF Level 5 or higher qualification with one year of volunteering/working experience in the environmental field;
- Basic computer literacy;
- Communication skills (Proficiency in English) and basic Mathematics literacy;
- Be younger than 35 years old;
- Be a South African citizen, resident in the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality.
FET graduates and people with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
To apply send your recently updated CV together with scanned CERTIFIED copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 April 2014.
Should you have any questions, please contact: Thandeka Mtsweni on Tel: 011 712-6601 OR Heyley Kinnear on Tel: 011 435-2845. OR visit the JCPZ Human Resources at 40 De Korte Street, 3rd Floor in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright for this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.