Tyre and rubber products manufacturing company, Goodyear – the manufacturer of several popular tyre brands including Goodyear and Dunlop, is inviting applications for its 2015 Graduate-in-Training Programme to be based at various of its operations within South Africa. Internships/Graduate Training opportunities are available for graduates in various fields including the following: Business Management, Accounting, Statistics, Sales and/or Marketing, Logistics, Economics, Supply Chain, Environmental Sciences/ Studies / Management, Occupational Health and Safety, and various Engineering fields (i.e. Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical).
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to be a South African previously disadvantaged individual (PDI) candidate qualified with a degree/diploma in the following (of be in your final year):
- Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management;
- Sales and/or Marketing Management;
- A B Comm degree in: Statistics, Accounting, Econometrics, or Economics;
- An Engineering qualification in any of these disciplines: Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical;
- Business Management;
- Environmental Studies/Management/Science; or
- Occupational Health and Safety.
How to apply?
Before you can apply, get more information by clicking here; once you have more information send your application (comprising you CV and FULL – latest – Transcript of Academic Record) to email@example.com with this in the subject line of your email: “Goodyear Graduate Opportunities: (Here write the title of your qualification/Major)”