The Cape Winelands District Municipality is inviting applications from Office Administration graduates with a National Diploma or BTech degree in Office Administration and a Matric/Grade 12 certificate for its Community Development and Planning Internships available at its Worcester office in the Western Cape. Applicants are required to have a Code 8 (B) driver’s license. Successful candidates will be placed on one-year long internship contracts and will be paid an annual salary of R126,480.00 (about R10,510.00 monthly, before tax and other deductions).
What are the requirements?
- Have a National Diploma or BTech degree in Office Administration and a Matric/Grade 12 certificate;
- Have a Code 08 (B) driver’s license;
- Be computer literate;
- Have great verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision;
- Sound interpersonal relations;
- Have appropriate office admin experience (e.g. in-service training experience).
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted on a Cape Winelands Application Form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD or go fetch a form from the CWDM offices). Fully completed forms together with your CV, certified copies of your ID, qualifications and Transcript(s) of Academic Record should be submitted to the Cape Winelands District Municipality’s Worcester office:
By post: Internships Applications, P.O. BOX 91, Worcester, 6849.
By hand delivery at: Cape Winelands District Municipality, 51 Trappes Street, Worcester.
Closing date: 04 July 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns the copyright to this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.