Are you an an agricultural engineering graduate? Do you have knowledge of agricultural machinery and systems? Are computer literate? Yes? Then you will be glad to know that Agricultural machinery supplier, AGCO, are looking for a Trainee: Technical Service Specialist with an Agricultural Engineering qualification to be based at their Johannesburg, South Africa operations.
What are the requirements?
- Have a tertiary qualification in Agricultural Engineering;
- Be computer literate;
- Ability to communicate clearly;
- Have time management skills;
- Have technical knowledge of agricultural machinery;
- Ability to speak, read & write 2nd language French will be an advantage.
How to apply?
To get more information and to apply CLICK HERE.
Closing date: Unspecified. Advertised: 25 June 2014.
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright to this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.