The Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF), a public housing finance entity, is inviting applications for its 2014/2015 Internship Programme. The intern is open to graduates with completed degrees or diplomas in any of the following fields of study: Public Finance Management/Financial Management/Bookkeeping, Project Administration /Management, or Information, Communications Technology. The internship will last for a period of six (6) to twelve (12) months.
What are the requirements?
In addition to the qualification requirements listed in the table below, the please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Be under the age of 25 years;
- Have a matric certificate together with a degree or diploma in any of the fields listed in the table below;
- Have excellent written and spoken communication proficiency in English;
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office suite) – knowledge of Microsoft Project will be an advantage in some of the internship fields;
- Be prepared and willing to enter into a 6-12 months internship programme with the GPF.
How to apply?
To apply for this internship opportunity kindly have the following list of documents together with a concise (ONE page) CV:
- Certified copy of ID document;
- Certified copy of Matric/Grade 12 certificate;
- Certified copies of all other qualifications and Transcripts of Academic Record;
- Certified copy of proof of residential address (e.g. municipal account statement);
- Proof of own banking details (with bank stamp).
|1 x Financial Administration (Ref: FA2014/001)||Relevant Diploma/Degree in Public Finance Management/Financial Management/Bookkeeping|
|1 x Project Administrator (Ref: PRA2014 /002)||Relevant Diploma/Degree in Project Administration /Management|
|1 x ICT Technician (Ref: IT2014 /003)||Relevant Diploma/Degree in Information, Communications Technology|
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM. (fill the form in, scan all required documents)
APPLY by sending your application form together with all the required documentation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13 June 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright to this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.