Financial services and insurance service provider, Iemas, is inviting applications for an internal audit graduate learnership opportunity currently available at the Iemas head office in Centurion in Gauteng. Prospective applicants are required to have a Grade 12 certificate plus a bachelors degree or BTech in Internal Audit. Successful applicants will be paid a monthly stipend of R5000 for the duration of the learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Have a Grade 12/Matric qualification;
- Have a bachelor’s degree OR BTech degree in Internal Audit;
- Be unemployed;
- Have a valid driver’s license;
- Be from a previously disadvantaged background;
- Must not involved in any other studies during the 18-months learnership;
- For Employment Equity purposes, qualified female candidates will be given preference.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity CLICK HERE NOW
Closing Date: 20 June 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.