Eskom’s Generation department is inviting applications from young South Africans with a minimum of Grade 12/Matric qualification OR N3 qualification to apply for their learner plant operator learnerships which will be based accross various Eskom power generation plants including the following: Matimba, Medupi, Arnot, Camden, Duvha, Grootvlei, Hendrina, Kendal, Komati, Kriel, Kusile, Majuba, Matla, Tutuka, Lethabo, and Peaking. In total, Eskom will place 96 learners accross all the earlier-mentioned power stations.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for Eskom’s learnerships, you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Grade 12/ Matric OR an N3 certificate with Mathematics (60% pass or more), Physical Science (60% pass or more) and English (60% pass or more) as passed subjects;
- NO experience is required.
How to apply?
To apply for the Eskom Learner Plan Operator Learnerships (various locations), CLICK HERE NOW. OR you can apply in person by visit your nearest Eskom power station (as listed above):
- A CV must be submitted, accompanied by a GA20 application form, which can be obtained at the security gates at the different power stations (Alternative to electronic applications)
- Include proof of your permanent residential address (e.g. municipal account or stamped letter from tribal authority or stamped letter from ward councilor/municipality).
- All completed documents can be handed in at the security offices and the job application reference number must be quoted on the application form (This is the Reference Number : 329-1667543DM ).
Closing Date: 22 June 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns partial copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.