One of South Africa’s most popular chicken producers, Rainbow Farms, is looking for four (4) energetic individuals to join its Breeding Department, specialising in eggs, on the position of Poultryman. The minimum required qualification for this position is a Grade 12/ Matric qualification. These are full time positions.
What are the requirements?
You are required to meet the following requirements:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 qualification;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be willing to work flexible hours (shifts);
- Be able to work well in a team;
- Be self-motivated;
- Be willing to work overtime, night shifts and cover shifts;
- Meet production deadlines and work well under pressure.
How to apply?
To apply for Poultryman positions at Rainbow Farms CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 20 June 2014
(c) The Bursary Bin owns copyright on this article. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.