South African pharmaceutical and healthcare giant, Adcock Ingram, is inviting applications graduates in various engineering fields and physics and maths to apply for their 2015 graduate internship programme. This internship programme is open is open to the following Bachelor of Science (BSc) majors: Chemistry, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Maths and Physics. Interns will be based at Adcock Ingram’s Midrand, Gauteng operations for the duration of the programme and will be paid a monthly stipend.
What are the requirements?
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be a graduate (or completing your studies in 2014) with a BSc in any of the following subjects:
- Industrial Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering, or
- Maths and Physics.
- Have a Grade 12/Matric certificate;
- Be computer literate (particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite);
- Be fluent in English.
How to apply?
To get more information and TO APPLY CLICK HERE.
Closing date: 04 August 2014
(c) Copyright to this text rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.