The National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) invites applications from Natural Science graduates with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Natural Science or related field for their 24-months long Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material Internship.
The applicants are required to have knowledge of technical report writing, the ability to work well under pressure and knowledge of the basics of radiation protection and waste management. The internship will be based at the National Nuclear Regulator offices in Tshwane, Gauteng.
What are the requirements?
- Have minimum of a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in Natural Science or related;
- Have knowledge of basics of radiation protection and waste management;
- Have technical report writing skills;
- Work well under pressure; and
- Be a South African citizen.
How to apply?
To apply for this internship opportunity at the National Nuclear Regulator CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 11 July 2014
Copyright on this text rests solely with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited