Multinational steel maker and mining company, ArcelorMittal, is inviting applications for its 2015 In-service Training Opportunities from students who have completed their S4 in the following fields: Information Technology and the following engineering disciplines: electrical (heavy current), mechanical, instrumentation and control, chemical, and metallurgical engineering. These in-service training opportunities will include bursaries for the P1 and P2 practical training part of the National Diploma; as such, people who have completed the theoretical part of their national diplomas (S4) may apply.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be enrolled for a National Diploma in any of the following fields:
- Information Technology; or
- any of the following engineering disciplines:
- electrical (heavy current),
- instrumentation and control,
- chemical, and
- metallurgical engineering.
- Must have completed the theoretical part of your qualification (S4).
How to apply?
To apply the ArcelorMittal In-service Training Opportunities CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: 29 August 2014
© Copyright on this text rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.