Hey there? Yes you! Do you have a Matric/Grade 12 qualification plus an Honours degree in either of the following study areas: Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering? Before we forget; tell us, do you also have a valid drivers license? Did you just nod ‘yes’ to all these questions? British American Tobacco is looking for you! Yes! YOU! British American Tobacco (BAT) is looking for management trainees in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering and Mechanical Engineering for a two-year long graduate development programme within it’s Operations function. You must be very willing to travel locally and abroad as this is very likely if you get a spot on this graduate programme.
What are the requirements?
If you meet the minimum requirements listed in bullets below, make sure you apply. Who knows? You might just be the guy/girl that beat your (former) classmates to this opportunity of a lifetime.
- Must have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate;
- Have an Honours degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering;
- Show excellent academic achievements;
- Have a valid drivers license;
- Have a willingness to travel here at home and abroad;
- You will not be considered if you have more than 12 months experience (you must have ZERO to 12 months experience);
- Be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID document.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity CLICK HERE NOW to get more information on the BAT graduate development programme and to apply.
Closing date: You have until 30 August 2014 to apply.
© Copyright on this piece of art rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin and its owners. Copying in any form, except for personal use or to email the opportunity to a friend/family or classmate, is a crime.