Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID), the state organ tasked with ensuring independent oversight over the South African Police Service (SAPS) and the Municipal Police Services (MPS), and conducting independent and impartial investigations of identified criminal offenses allegedly committed by members of the SAPS and the MPS, currently has a vacancy for a Data Capturer Clerk (Reference No.: Q9/2014/40) position; applications are invited from with a matric / grade 12 qualification with Typing as a subject. This position is a full-time position based at IPID’s KZN Provincial Office in Durban; the successful candidate will be paid an annual basic salary R123 738 plus benefits.
What are the requirements?
- Grade 12 with typing as a subject;
- Diploma in typing and computer skills will be an added advantaged;
- Sound inter-personal and strong communication skills and computer skills is essential;
- Knowledge of government’s broad transformation objectives and initiatives.
- Candidate will be subjected to a Typing test.
What will the duties be?
- Typing of documents, memos and reports;
- Follow-up on case developments from IPID investigators;
- Update of registers;
- Develop database system; and
- Update case files/development on the database.
How to apply?
Make your application on a Z83 Form (Click here to download OR go fetch one at a government department/office) accompanied by certified copies of your qualifications, transcripts of academic record, and ID document and send it by any of the means below: [NB! On the Z83 form, under “position for which you are applying” write: Data Capturer Clerk ; and under “Reference number” write: Q9/2014/40]
|Hand deliver your application||Send your application by post|
22 Dorothy Nyembe Street,
|Independent Police Investigative Directorate, |
Private Bag X5454,
For attention: Ms Claudine Lupke
Closing date: 29 August 2014
If you have questions on this position call Ms Claudine Lupke on this telephone number 031 310 1300 (during normal office hours)
© Partial copyright rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.