Do you have a Matric certificate? Do you have Maths and English as passed subjects for your Grade 12/Matric? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help you learn while you earn? Discovery Health is inviting applications from South African citizens such as you for its Contact Centre Learnership opportunities to be based in Pretoria and Sandton in Gauteng.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics and English as passed subjects (within a minimum of a C symbol if on Standard Grade);
- Must have also passed two other Language subjects in Matric/ Grade 12 (passed with a minimum of a D symbol if on Standard Grade, or Level 4 pass on NSC);
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must not be studying at the moment;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Have excellent English language communication skills;
- Have an interest in customer service, administration and contact centre.
How to apply?
Based on the location you prefer to be based at, click on any of the application links below (Please note that you must apply for only ONE Discovery learnership at a time):
- For the Contact Centre Learnership in PRETORIA >>> CLICK HERE NOW
- For the Contact Centre Learnership in SANDTON >>> CLICK HERE NOW
Closing date: 31 October 2014
© Copyright rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.