Kentz Engineers & Contractors is inviting applications for its Human Resources (HR) Internship Programme from suitably qualified Further, Education and Training (FET) college students studying towards a Nated N6 Diploma in Human Resources Management who require 18-months experiential training. Applicants are required to have computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
What are the requirements?
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Must have completed N4 – N6 of the Human Resource Management programme at a South African FET college;
- Must be resident in Midrand and surrounding arrears;
- Have excellent English communication skills;
- Must require 18-months workplace learning;
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
How to apply?
To apply for the Kentz HR Internship CLICK HERE NOW.
Closing date: Unspecified. Advertised 28/August/2014
© Copyright rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.