Financial services and insurance service provider, Iemas, is inviting applications for an Short Term Insurance sales learnership programme currently available at the Iemas Call Centre in Centurion in Gauteng. Prospective applicants are required to have a Grade 12 certificate with English and Mathematics as passed subjects . Successful applicants will be paid a monthly stipend of R3000 for the duration of the learnership programme. On successful completion of the learnership programme, learners will be awarded an NQF Level 4 National Certificate in Short Term Insurance.
What are the requirements?
You have to meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Have a Grade 12/Matric qualification ;
- Have Maths and English passed with a minimum of a D symbol;
- Be unemployed and ready to start with the Learnership Programme on 1 October 2014;
- Be from a previously disadvantaged background or be a person living with disabilities;
- NOT registered for studies during the duration of the learnership;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- While not a requirement; it will be an advantage if you have one month’s experience in a sales environment.
How to apply?
To apply for this learnership opportunity CLICK HERE NOW
Closing Date: 15 August 2014
© Copyright rests exclusively with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.