The Airports Company of South Africa (ACSA) in inviting appplications from graduates with either a degree or diploma in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or Mechanical Engineering to apply for its 2014/2015 Project Management internship.
- The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience.
- As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training.
Skills and qualifications required:
- The candidate must be in possession of a Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Architecture, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Solid knowledge and application of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint; and Outlook.
- The ideal candidate must maintain a high level of integrity, strong values and ethics and good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a pressurised environment.
How to apply?
To apply for this internship opportunity CLICK HERE.
Closing date: 08 September 2014
© ACSA. All rights reserved.