PruHealth, a UK-founded private medical insurer backed by South Africa’s Discovery, is inviting applications from South African citizens with a Grade 12/Matric certificate for their PruProtect Long-Term Risk Assessment (Underwriting) Learnership opportunities which will be based at their Sandton offices. Do you have a Matric certificate? Do you have Mathematics OR Maths Literacy, Biology/ Life Sciences and English as passed subjects for your Grade 12/Matric? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help you learn while you earn? Then you might be interested in this learnership programme.
What are the requirements?
To be considered you have to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a Matric/Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics (OR Maths Literacy with 60% percent pass or more), Biology / Life Science (with a minimum of a D symbol) and English (with minimum symbol C) as passed subjects;
- Must have also passed one other Language subject in Matric/ Grade 12 (passed with a minimum of a D symbol);
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
- Be a South African citizen, in possession of a South African Identity Document/Card;
- Must not be studying or formally employed at the moment;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Have excellent English language communication skills;
- Have an interest in Insurance in a financial services environment;
- While not a minimum requirement, it will be to your advantage if you have an incomplete tertiary medical qualification.
How to apply?
(Please note that you must apply for only ONE Discovery learnership at a time):
- (Ref No.: 140826-5) To apply for the PruHealth PruProtect Long-Term Risk Assessment (Underwriting) Learnership CLICK HERE .
Closing date: 31 October 2014
© Copyright rests with The Bursary Bin. Reproduction without prior permission is prohibited.